SUNBURY GOD'S MISSIONARY CHURCH
Formerly the Caketown Chapel, founded in 1887, the Sunbury church is where the founding fathers of God's Missionary Church, Inc. met and organized in 1935. The doors closed until George Straub and John White revived the work in 1960. Since then, the church has grown into a thriving work thanks to the labors of men like Jacob Martin.
Keith Bunch, Senior Pastor
Ryan Martin, Assistant Pastor