MILLMONT GOD'S MISSIONARY CHURCH
In 1935, a house church that had existed since 1933 built a crude structure and elected George Straub as their pastor. Then, a new church was built in 1958 after a fire destroyed the former one. Despite many internal and external difficulties, the church has persevered by the grace of God and now has a thriving ministry. The church's motto is "Seeking God's Kingdom First."
Rev. Fred Bennet, Pastor