LEBANON GOD'S MISSIONARY CHURCH
After its founding in 1949 by George Straub, the Lebanon church grew under the leadership of men like Barry Arnold, Leonard Raub, and Larry Shuey. In 1991, a new church was constructed with a capacity for around 500 people. Additionally, a Family Life Center was constructed. Most recently, a bus garage was built for the fleet of buses which enables Lebanon to have such a large impact on the urban community.