God's Missionary Church is writing an exciting new chapter of progress with the acquisition of an historic church building in Penns Creek. Built in 1886, the building was offered at a reasonable price out of respect for the contribution of Penn View Bible Institute, Penns Creek Camp, and God’s Missionary Church in the village of Penns Creek across many years. Earlier the General Board and others had discussed the need for a conference headquarters, but the price of new construction set that out of reach. This purchase was the right opportunity.
The General Board plans multiple uses for the facility including:
We praise God for this remarkable opportunity and pray for wisdom to manage the new resources effectively.